What happens to the info you collect ?
All petition subscribers (name, location, message) will be publicly shown on our dedicated page. By submitting your data to our petition form, you agree to make that information publicly available.
What information do you collect about me?
- Numele tău
- Adresă email
- Numar de telefon
- Facebook ID
- Browser name and version number
- Operating system name and version number
- Screen resolution
- Petitions you view
- Petitions you sign
- Petitions you create
- Petitions you share
- Announcements you publish
- Comments you write (Only in our website)
- Pages you view (Only in our website)
- Payments you make (Only in our website)
- Messages you send (Only in our website)
- Ads you view and click (Only in our website)
- Links you click (Only in our website)
How do you collect this information?
- When you create or edit an user account.
- When you view, sign, share and create petitions, comments and announcements.
- When you view pages on our website.
- When you click links on our website.
- When you order extra visibility for a petition.
- Send us email.
- Login with Facebook. Facebook will provide us your Facebook ID, first name, last name, country and email address.
- Make us a payment through PayPal. PayPal will provide us your first name, last name, residence country and your email address.
How do you use this information?
- If you sign a petition then we will show your signature in the signatures page. We have asked search engines not to index the signatures page.
- If you have logged in using Facebook then we will show your Facebook profile picture next to your name in the signatures page and we link from your name to your Facebook profile page.
- Facebook remarketing
- Google AdWords remarketing
- Recognize your repeat visits and preferences
- Measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve the website
- To improve the customer service
- To analyze user behaviour
How is this information shared?
- The author of a petition will receive the information you provide in the signature form when you sign her/his petition.
How do you keep my information safe?
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt all the data before it travels over the internet.
- We store your information on secure computers or at data centers. Only authorized personnel can access the information on these computers.
- Our servers are located in Frankfurt and our head office is located in Bucharest.
- Passwords are not saved in clear text. We calculate hash sums of the passwords and use salts.
How can I view, edit and remove my information?
- To access other information, please send us a message using our contact form. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected or your information removed completely.
Policy for cookies and similar technology
- We use technology such as cookies and local storage to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information they might have on you.
3rd party services
- We use Google Analytics to analyze our traffic. (Check Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on)
- We use Google Adsense to show advertisement to our visitors.
- We use Google Adwords to advertise our site.
- We Facebook to show Like and Share buttons and Facebook Login feature.
- We use PayPal to handle payments.
You can read more about how Google collects and protects data by clicking here.
ARCA Advanced Reaserch in Education – Asociation – Bucharest